|Input Voltage||100-277v AC|
|Viewing Angle||90*150 degree (TypeIII) Degrees|
|LED Brand||PHILIPS LUMILEDS|
|Equivalent||200W CFL，400W MHL/HPS/HID|
What are Corn Bulbs? LED Corn bulbs are the latest in LED Technology. Strange looking, but very effective. High efficiency lighting technology for a variety of uses. Easily replace your large light fixtures with our LED retrofit E39 LED bulbs. Designed for large fixtures including wall packs, high bay lights, parking lot lights and more. They are designed to last up to 20 years. No more changing out metal halide or other bulbs every year or two. Save money on energy and on bulbs!
115 Watt E39 LED Bulb-Replacement for Fixtures HID/HPS/Metal Halide or CFL – High Efficiency 130 Lumen/ watt – 360 Degree Lighting
- Integral Driver with 6kv Surge Protection
- 100-277V AC Universal Input
- Instant On, Shock and Vibration Resistant, Not Dimmable
- Advanced Passive Aluminum Heatsink with single sunon fan for good heat dissipation
- Lamp Base: 270 degree rotated
- Estimated Electric Bill Savings* $183.46 per year
*Based on comparison to HPS/MH Fixture. At $0.12/kWh and 12 runtime hours per day, 365 days per year.
HIGH QUALITY - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.